What you can see: An exclusive silhouette which stands out for its powerful profile, revealing its nautical vocation. Safety and comfort for a memorable stay aboard.
• Wide, deep walkways to get to the bow.
• A spacious bathing platform with side rails.
• Stowage lockers in the bath and on the bathing platform.
• Easy-access tender garage with a capacity of 1250 l.
• Sun decks almost two metres long fore and aft.
• Interior and exterior kitchen and dinette.
• New bow design, now “square” with 1,20m of fendering to
make mooring easier, covering the whole length of the boat.
Two elegant pillars swept towards the bows support a hard top* covering over nine square metres, separated from the windshield. An easy-to-fit awning to enable you to create a covered terrace on deck, including dining and cooking areas.
What you can’t see. An elegant, comfortable saloon with modern, practical furnishings made of wood and natural fabrics. Isn’t it a question of touch, in the end? For the boat owner A tastefully-decorated berth with carefully-chosen materials, because the night time matters too.